Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Holy Crap

by Ryan

I was really hoping I wouldn't have to use the "balls" tag for a while, but then I saw these and knew it would be necessary to break it out.

Holy crap. Have you listened to those ringtones? Talk about cookie cutter, huh? I wonder if anyone else has something different? Guess not.

I just can't get over the fact that someone is going to pay two bucks for that. I understand this whole marketing scheme, but to actually pay for a twenty second clip of the guy from NFL 2K5 doing play by play is just crazy. He was completely emotionless with the go-ahead goal, too. Almost like it didn't even happen.

The least they could have done is get the chant right. "Let's Go Buffalo," guys. I mean, every team in the league has to pick from two or three basic chants. We picked that one. Get it right, Cingular.

What I want to know is what happened to those "May Day" and other Rick Jeanneret ringtones. You know, the ones that actually made sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment