Saturday, August 11, 2007

Best Saturday All Summer

by Ryan



Just when you think it will never happen, hockey pops up to say hi again. I awoke this morning to find a nice, thick letter from the Buffalo Sabres in the mail, and I am happy to say it was my mini pack forms.

For the record, there are five value, five bronze, 22 sliver, and eight gold games. If you don't feel like doing the math, that's only 40 games. So which game is missing?


Hrm... feels like there should be a Penguins game on New Year's Day in between there. I wonder why we can't order tickets to that? Maybe we will have to go elsewhere to watch that one. Maybe.

Leaving that game off the schedule is suspicious to say the least, but I would be a whole lot happier if something was announced officially. Yeah, that way Bucky and friends could get their tribal gowns out and dance for warm weather. What a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment