Friday, September 21, 2007

Gilbert Magic

by Ryan


It's over. I'm calling it. Gibert Brule has taken over the NHL, and I'm not going to get in his way.

The Sabres dropped their first preseason game to the Columbus Blue Jackets tonight. Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. Backups, call ups, meaningless game. I gotcha. But did you see number 17 in blue?


Brule notched two goals in the preseason opener on three shots. You gotta like that shooting percentage. Plus, did you see his ice time? Just unbelievable production out of the kid.

It's a good thing I snagged that kid's rookie card a few years back. I mean, if he's logging 71,000+ minutes in preseason, imagine what he can do when everything counts?

Oh, I see Kaleta and Hunter had similar minutes, as well as some guy named "Tollefsen." The game must have been pretty intense if they were matching lines like that.

I hope they get the day off tomorrow, that's a lot of skating in 60 minutes...


(Okay, okay, so Yahoo screwed up. Big deal. It's practice man... practice...)

No comments:

Post a Comment