Friday, September 14, 2007

Training Camp: The Photoblog

by Ryan


Why thank you.


Hrm... for some reason I feel like something is missing...

This afternoons' officials. I'm sure that AHL ref is thrilled.

But not as thrilled as Drew Stafford is.

Thibault, Connolly, and Roy

Soupy skates into frame looking for our boy...

Drew Schiestel, who never seems to show his face

If RBK had their way, this would be a Mini Cooper.

Oh boy! I hope it's a "VEINSVEINSVEINS" ad...


Going to become a bit more crowded up there in a few weeks...


Gazing off into the distance, Ryan Miller ponders a life in the modern nuclear era. Or maybe what's on Oprah today...

I swear he looked at me, and it made my heart sing. Er... I gave him a nod.

5-2 losers, the blue team prepares to...

Skate lazy suicides with the rookies.


Now that's poetry.

My God I cannot wait for October 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment