Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Insomniac ESPN Moments

by Ryan

I know the moment Sean Taylor died I thought to myself, "What's his cap hit?"

Good freaking God, what is wrong with Len Pasquarelli? I mean, how do you do the research for that column and not get that icky feeling in your stomach? I feel sick just reading it.

Also, from Bill Simmons' marathon chat:

Tony (Toronto): Hey, Bill - just wondering if there was anything that could happen to the sport of hockey to get you interested again, or if you're totally and eternally done. Thoughts?

Bill Simmons: I would come back if they completely re-invented the league - 22 teams, 11 in Canada, 11 in USA.


Honestly, if that's what it takes to get you back, thanks but no thanks. Not only is that the worst realignment idea I've ever seen, I'm pretty sure executing that idea is impossible. It's a heck of a nice way of saying "never", though.

No comments:

Post a Comment