Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Players Worth Keeping

by Ryan

I've been browsing around for the past two hours hoping to find something worth posting.


I got nothing.

We could talk about any one of the 11 games being played tonight, but let's just go with the "You're Move, Darcy" angle and go over which players I wouldn't want to see moved.

This won't take long.



Goose- C'mon, you think I want this guy in another uniform?



Mair- Plays every night. Aside from the occasional bonehead penalty I have no complaints.



Stafford- Starting to feel it. If this kid gets some confidence back he could carry the team down the stretch.



Paille- I'm never calling him Fat Crosby again. The kid deserves his own nickname. Any suggestions?

That's really it for me. Vanek's contract is untradable at this point. Roy probably shouldn't move, but I'm not in love with the guy. I love me some Timmy Connolly, but who knows if he will ever be healthy; and if we have to throw Max under the bus to get a spark, I'll deal.

One thing I know, something better happen on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment