Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What You Need to Know

by Ryan

Here is what you need to know about us and free agency:

- I may or may not have a concussion from a hockey hit delivered by a guy named "Pancakes". No, I'm not making that up.

- Thanks to thepensblog, my phone will scream "HOSSA!HOSSA!HOSSA!HOSSA!" after every text message today. After that, it's the Sabres goal horn.

- If you want to chat about the events of today, you can IM us at GoosesRoost28, or email us at goosesroost[at]gmail[dot]com. I know I'll be around until five, and the rest of the crew will be checking up on things throughout.

- If you don't know where to go for news, your first stop should be Tsn.ca. Their UFA Day coverage is just nasty, with interviews and a whole bunch of other stuff for you are going to want.

- Your second stop should be James Mirtle, M.D. Actually, he should be your first stop before noon. Seriously, go there now or you'll miss out on things like this or this or this. Seriously, Mirtle is a monster when it comes to hockey talk, and if you don't read him we can't be friends.

- The rest of the "Helpful Hockey Links" on the sidebar will be... helpful today. WRG550 will be your best bet on the radio, and if you have NHL Network I think it's safe to say they will be talking about things.

- Have we mentioned before that HockeyBuzz blows?

- Free Candy.

- Make sure you join the discussion about the Most Insignificant Sabre of the Last Decade.

- I need to lie down.



Do it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in disbelief. First my brutal attack by Mike Weber, and now the Goose's Roost by Pancakes. What is happening to the blogosphere?

    ReplyDelete