Monday, November 17, 2008

MNF Prep: Bills vs. Browns

by Ryan


Oh, he's ready.


Announcers: Mike Tirico, Jaws, and Some Douchebag Who Loves Hyperbole. (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)

Depth Charts: Browns, Bills

Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you're better off paying the ten bucks for "stattracker", it's a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo...)

Things They've Been Saying:
- Snow

- Thoughts on Brady Quinn.

- FTLT has the as-usual excellent preview.

- Football Outsiders has a look at Bills/Browns special teams.

Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: "Tessellate", Tokyo Police Club



This is about as perfect a song as I could find for tonight.

Fun Facts:

- If you want Bills shoes but hate Reebook, I'd suggest reading this.

- I was reading this a few days ago and realized that Dan Steinberg grew up a Bills fan. Interesting.

- Cleveland gave up 160 yards to a Broncos team that literally ran out of running backs. So yeah, maybe because Marshawn Lynch is a running back we will see some success in the run game. Maybe.

- Brady Quinn is a douche:



Just so we're still clear.

Okay, that's it. Game time. I'll be at the stadium, so I'm not sure if anyone will be around. All I can say is enjoy tonight. Last year Monday Night Football was one of the best experiences I've ever had as a fan. If not for the soul-sucking last second loss, it would probably be my favorite moment as a Bills fan. I don't expect the same result tonight, but I do expect the same atmosphere.




Go Bills.

2 comments:

  1. Steinberg is from Fredonia. Met him a while back when we went to RFK for the Nats.

    ReplyDelete