Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pictures of Crowds

by Ryan

Sometimes when you are looking for game photos you get some interesting crowd shots. With the Pens in town and the Sidney Crosby show in full swing, the main theme of photos tonight seems to be "Sidney Crosby fans in Buffalo." But you know what, screw those people. I'm not even going to bother showing you those photos because you shouldn't want to punch teenage girls in the face. Here, take a look at this kid:



That kid in the middle doing that point, just over Roy's left shoulder. That kid is awesome. I want to be friends with that kid, and if that's not possible, I want him superimposed on every Sabres celebration for the next few weeks. If I can't do it, just picture that kid in your mind.

We will have a full post in the morning, but you have to take a look at Paul Gaustad's postgame press conference. If you have any doubt why the site's named after him, listen to him trying to be all business after one of the best games of his career. If you want to be friends with the little kid above, you want to be roommates with Goose.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely thought of the Roost when Gaustad scored. Oh and it's one of my favorite things to look at people's faces in the crowd in sporting event photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well okay... I shouldn't...

    ReplyDelete