Friday, October 31, 2008

Dugga-ween

by Ryan

I know by now most people have their Halloween plans all laid out by now. However, just in case you have that Quailman costume all ready to go but don't have plans for tonight, we know the place to be:

Niagara Falls.



Paul Harris is having a party, and everyone is invited.



Make sure to be on the lookout for Carmelo Anthony, who isn't busy playing against the Clippers tonight or anything. If you thought the scene in Philly is something, wait until you see the celebrity guest performance tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Umm, how does a college junior afford/throw this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you dare question the power of The Dugga. Blasphemy!

    (Actually, I have no freaking clue. I was shocked myself. I'm going to guess there will be chaos and we will report in full about it tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete