Saturday, October 11, 2008

Few Things Before Game Two

by Ryan

It's been a pretty lazy Saturday around these parts following the big win, so let's go with some bullet points before Beckett takes the mound.

- Okay, so dashes will have to do I suppose.

- If you have been playing the NHL94/08 ROM we showed you last season, its brilliant makers have a new version ready for the 08-09 season. They seem to update it quite frequently, so I'd bookmark that page and keep checking back. The cover athlete this year?



I still think they should have gone with this Steve Stamkos face, but that's just me.

- By the way, any guesses as to who scored the first goal for me?



I think it's going to be a big year for Thomas.

- You probably have heard the news, but Reuben Brown will be replacing Matt Barnaby on "The Enforcers". We've liked Brown's work on some other shows, so I think he will be just fine. Hopefully he can fit Rob Ray into his motorcycle sidecar.

- Holy crap the jumbotron at the ACC is huge. Also, what an awesome idea to just have the crowd sing the national anthem to start the game. Not as loud as Edmonton, but what can you do?

- We will have a Bills game day post up tomorrow even though they are on the bye. Does anybody even read those?

- We are also slowly making progress on a "Thinkery" post. Look for it sometime next week.

- I agree, DeSean, that's crazy. Someday Money is going to get a fine for having celebratory grills in his mouth when he scores a touchdown.

- Traffic always goes down on the weekend, but we tend to post a lot on Saturday. If you are reading this, thanks for coming out.



Let's see what happens.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, had I known you were on I would've kept the HNIC LiveBlog in effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - We will have a Bills game day post up tomorrow even though they are on the bye. Does anybody even read those?

    I read those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good, as long as it is helping someone. It's actually fun to go out and find those links.

    ReplyDelete