Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hey Liiiiindy...

by Ryan

Hear me out, okay?

You have to give Paul Gaustad the C for the good of the league. Because, if you name him captain for the month of January then I'm going to have to buy this:



Yeah, $200 worth of merchandise from NHL.com. That's more than Florida Panthers ticket sales for the entire year.

This is for the good of the league, Lindy. I mean, you wouldn't listen to me when I was all rational and logically thinking, but you're a realist. You play a fun and gun style because it's exciting and better for the league. You understand the New NHL. Well, that new NHL needs some cash money right now, and you can help them out.

Lindy, I will buy this. I swear to you on the name of the blog, if you give Goose the C it will happen.

Make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment