Friday, December 14, 2007

The Pat Kane Game

By Chris

When I was sifting through games for my mini pack, this one caught my eye. December 19. Chicago Blackhawks. The 'Hawks only come to Buffalo once every eight years (that will change starting next season) and they have an up-and-coming team. Plus there was the potential Patrick Kane, the 2007 #1 overall pick and Buffalo native, might be on the team at that point.



Turns out, Kane's been with the team all year and is the leading candidate for Rookie of the Year. He currently leads all first-year players in points. The dude's good to say the least.

So now that the game is here, and there are rumored to be about 500 of Pat Kane's friends and family cheering him on, it should be a great game to be at.

It's my first of five games, and no, I won't be putting up the official Roost sign. Or the faux sign for that matter. I don't have those kinds of perks.

Puck drops at 7 p.m. The more shots the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment