Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blessed

By Jon

As mentioned on the Roost a few days ago, I was lucky enough to score tickets (from the box office, mind you) to Thursday's tilt between the Yankees and Red Sox in the Bronx. Rest assured, a post recounting the day's events will be up in the next few days, but I thought I would post something in honor of Sunday's papal mass at Yankee Stadium.



You guessed it, that handsome devil standing next to his holiness himself is yours truly (a striking resemblance, I must say.)

This guy spent the game wandering around the lower depths of my section, blessing people and ordering the occasional Foster's (Ecclesiastical Latin for beer, apparently.) I felt a picture was necessary. I painted over the face only because I don't know what the official Roost policy is regarding posting pictures of ourselves, and it's far too late to ask my companions what they think (Who am I kidding? Ryan never sleeps.)

1 comment:

  1. Blessed Post Ever.

    Also, I sleep all the time thank you very much...


    What timestamp?

    ReplyDelete