Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've Got Nothing

by Ryan

Tonight I've written more than I ever have in my life, but it will not get posted here.

In lieu of actual blog-worthy... stuff this morning, I give you Mike Ryan's shenanigans.



Don't watch it if you dislike muffled curse words.

The transcript:

Ref: You're gone.

Mike: FOR WHAT?!?

Ref: F--kin' around.

In Mike Ryan's defense, at least he wasn't giving him the business...

We'll have picks at the very least up later today. If you won't be around later on, feel free to leave them in the comments...

4 comments:

  1. Gotta stick with the four I picked at the beginning:

    Habs in 7
    Pens in 6
    Wings in 6
    Sharks in 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we don't know each other personally but congratulations, you just became my new best friend for life for bringing this to my attention.

    Call me every 5 minutes I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonight I've written more than I ever have in my life, but it will not get posted here.

    You mean you think the entire blogging world doesn't want to know about President Bush and baseball?? haha (hey, it's better than my topic)

    Maybe I'll throw some predictions into the mix:

    Habs in 7
    Pens in 6
    Wings in 6
    Stars in 7

    I think those are what I want, but I'm so tired from that paper that I could be typing gibberish for all I know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always wrong with picking series so here goes nothin:

    Habs in 6
    Pens in 7
    Avs in 6
    Stars in 7

    Now I've guaranteed each team I didn't pick will win in 5.

    ReplyDelete