Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fuck You, J.P. Losman

by Ryan



You fucking stupid pile of fuck. I hate everything about you. I hope that skank you were screwing around with gives you AIDS and you die, but not before the chlamydia makes your dick rot off. I can't believe you are this retarded. You have to be fucking retarded. You have the football intelligence of a dead skunk ran over by Marshawn Lynch.

Oh that too, you fucker. You ruined a fantastic game from Marshawn Lynch, who played his balls off after taking the blame himself. He's a football player. A true football player that takes responsibility for his own actions. Unlike you, he knows when he fucks up and says so. He's not looking for a new contract, he's not thinking about next year. He's the real deal, and you are a fucktard who will be making turkey subs at Subway in five years. Try not to stab yourself with the knives, you fucking moron.

I hate you. I hate everything about your stupid neckbeard and your fucking happy feet. You are worthless. Can you even see Lee Evans? Do you know he plays football? It's pretty obvious that you can see STEVE MOTHERFUCKING JOHNSON, so that's good. Maybe you can give him plenty of practice squad reps when you're playing Arena Football next year. If they don't fold.



If I were a GM I wouldn't sign you if my entire quarterback corps got cancer and died. I'd rather start Dante Culpepper's backfat than your stupid ass. You fucking fuck. You make me want to train mutant bloodhounds to hunt you down and maul the fuck out of you. I don't care if the coaching staff told you to throw every down, you should know how much you suck and check down to a run.

I can't believe I'm watching this game. I have no faith in you, no faith in this team, and no desire to watch football anymore. You have killed football for me, and I hate you for that. If I could punch you in the face, I would hit you so hard your fucking teeth would explode. I might not get the chance, because anyone who sees around town is going to do the same. I hope you get hit by a bus and live, only so dogs can devour your entrails while you slowly bleed to death.

I consider myself a good person. I don't even swear all that much. But you, J.P. Losman, you make me a bad person. I want to do terrible things because of you, and I'm not alone. You are a plague upon humanity, and the sooner you get the fuck out of Buffalo the better.

Holy fucking fuck. I need to lie down.

14 comments:

  1. So how do you really feel about JP?

    (I watched approximately 2 minutes of the game total. Jackson's TD and the last moments of JP's fuckingsucktitude. I'm glad I can spend my Sundays doing other things now.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who gets worked up into a fever after watching Losman.

    In the press conference JP said it was just a "bad bounce." That's why he dropped the ball... He really thinks he played a good game. I think that's even more infuriating than his performance. He turned the ball over four times in the fourth quarter. And he thinks he played well. He's proud of himself...

    I'm with you, I'd like to break his fucking face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your rage and creativity while in said rage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading that made my day

    ReplyDelete
  5. That my friend is sheer emotion. And I agree with all the above statements : ]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to echo Amy's sentiments. I don't know if you've been saving these descriptions of hatred and rage for a rainy day but they were masterfully applied to this particular occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really not sure what you're trying to say here, Ryan...Stop being so wishy-washy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truer words have never been written.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How long will it be until Buffalo fans realize that JP is just a convenient target for their misplaced rage?

    Probably a long, long time after Marshawn Lynch dies for the sins of Western NY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anon,

    How about in January when he's a free agent? On a personal note, what else have I blamed on J.P. this year? The coaching staff disaster? Injuries? Ralph Wilson's refusal to set up ownership in the event of his death? The Bills in Toronto series?

    I'm not sure which "Buffalo fans" you are talking about, but I think the majority of Bills fans know where Losman's responsibility is, and it's purely for his own actions. He doesn't seem to realize this, but we do. Not everything is his fault, I completely agree with that. However, today I think it's okay if we vent a little about what we've seen from him this year.

    Trent Edward's regression is not Losman's fault, but a "veteran quarterback" should feel the pressure from behind and get rid of the ball. I'm not sure of the "sins" you speak of, but I feel pretty confident about hanging the loss on J.P. today. WNY doesn't play football games, football players do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sad thing is....I didn't think we had the game won before the fumble. I've become so used to something going wrong at the worst possible time that I've learned to expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with everything you said, bro. Losman is a PURE jackoff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. glad I don't live in a town that has some really sick people. You all have lived in that hellhole Buffalo way too long. It's football, a game you frozen idiots. I've known JP since he was 5 yrs old. You people do not know him and believe me he cannot stand Buffalo. He may not be a starter anywhere, but anywhere is better than where you live. No NFL player ever wants to go to Buffalo, remember that. You will always have 2nd rate layers and coaches.

    ReplyDelete