Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gameday Prep: Bills vs. Dolphins

by Ryan


He could... go... all... the...


Announcers and Game Maps: Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (Courtesy of Awful Announcing)

Depth Charts: Dolphins, Bills

Stats: NFL.com, ESPN, or Yahoo Sports all do a good job. If you have fantasy teams through Yahoo, you're better off paying the ten bucks for "stattracker", it's a lifesaver. (Especially when you have three fantasy leagues with Yahoo...)

Things They've Been Saying:
- Vic Carucci with a Dolphins story that you're going to hate.

- The AP's John Warrow sets the stage nicely.

- Warrow also has a summary of that other angle we all know and love.

- HOLY CRAP

Pump-Up Song that Will Melt Your Face Off: Alexisonfire, "This Could Be Anywhere in the World"



Angry one today, but a Canadian band talking about a ghosts and cities sounds perfect to me.

Fun Facts:

- Dick still has the same expression north of the border:


- Here's the Playoff Picture, in case you need an excuse to stab yourself in the face.

- Here it is, the rumor we've all been waiting for!

- This is going to be terrible. The game will probably be a clunker, and all that extra garbage will loom in my head until my brain stem shuts down and I pass out. I'm going to miss the roar of an Orchard Park crowd. I'm going to miss the snow. I'm going to miss the way our FieldTurf looks. And when it finally happens, I'm going to miss this team.




This is going to suck.

1 comment: