Friday, August 22, 2008

Old Money

by Ryan

It's a pretty sleepy Friday around here, and I'm heading up to Toronto to catch the Red Sox tonight. We will have some stuff posted later today, but I thought we should start off the day with a video of Marshawn Lynch. I'm sure you've seen this before, but I thought it was pretty fun to see him before all this off season... activity came about.



Carl Edwards ain't got s$%t on Money.

It's funny, when I was in Myrtle Beach I bought a Lynch rookie card just because I didn't manage to get one last year. Obviously it was much cheaper down there, as there isn't much demand for Bills players with phonetic spelling issues. (That's what they have Clemson football for) The card, of course, was a Donruss, and I'm very sad they didn't issue one of him doing a back flip.

Slowly the football season is coming upon us, and I can't tell you how excited I am. We will start posting more about the Bills very soon. It's a shame none of us were able to hit training camp this year, because if you haven't got a good look at J.P.'s manbeard, I'd take a gander at this.

Beard of Destiny is right. Let's hope this isn't another "Bledsoe got a haircut!" kinda thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment