Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Reader Appreciation Day

by Ryan

I work at Sonic. I know all the drink secrets. I recommend ordering a: blended Dr Pepper float with cherry.




Done, and Wrap Around Curl was absolutely right, it was fantastic.

I know it may not seem like a big deal to some, but this was a pretty cool experience all around. A year ago we literally had tens of readers, and now we are getting drink tips in the middle of summer from relative strangers. That's pretty cool if you ask me.

What I'm trying to say here is thank you for reading, and thanks for sticking with us over the summer. I promise things are going to get busier around here very soon. For now, I've got to hit up Sonic a few more times before I leave town. Next up? Powerade Slush.

Well, unless someone has a suggestion...

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad you liked it! The powerade slush is ok. Lemonberry slush is better. You would be surprised at the craziness people order. Such as a Diet Coke with apple and lime. OH cheesecake bites are a must.

    I think this blog will become one of my regulars. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad you showed your appreciation for me by not naming Michael Ryan the most insignificant Sabre of all time!!

    It was the best thanks I could ever get....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha!!!!

    /still intensely jealous. you're killing my soul.

    ReplyDelete