Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vote for Talley? Sure, We're In.

By Chris

For the record, I've voted for him six times already. I'm not sure if they've all counted, but I know I've clicked "Vote" six times.

For whom you may ask?

Darryl Talley.


The Dukes of Awesome discovered a poll on ESPN.com that asks fans to vote for their team's "Franchise Player." It's too easy to vote for Jim Kelly (who's running away with it) so let's shake things up a bit with DOA's main man.

Talley is lagging way behind in the polls with a measly 0.2% of the vote. Over 31,000 votes have been cast already but that doesn't mean we can't try and swing it.

It's a meaningless poll anyways (every day I wonder who's "NOW" now that Tiger is injured) so let's have some fun with it.

Join the good fight and vote for Talley early and vote for Talley often. After all, why not?

Link to vote here.

3 comments:

  1. Does OJ have some bots voting for him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The real killers must be giving him an ego boost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why we ever changed uniforms from the one Talley has on is beyond me. It's a thing of beauty.

    ReplyDelete